jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

How to Improve your Profile Score?

1. Maryam Nasrullah profile image23
    Maryam Nasrullahposted 4 weeks ago

Hello Experienced and New Hubbers!

I joined 7 days ago, My article statics shows 9 featured articles one "not featured-Quality" and  2-3 in Pending.
    Based on my statics what do you suggest to improve my score? I have not added Any earning Program until now I just want to improve my score first then I will choose ads programs etc.

Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image99
      theraggededgeposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

Scores don't really mean anything. Your aim is to keep writing articles which are featured and then moved to the niche/vertical sites.

You need around 10-15 well-written, featured hubs to be considered for Adsense.

Trying to dance to the hubscore is futile.

2. Maryam Nasrullah profile image23
    Maryam Nasrullahposted 4 weeks ago

Okay Bev, Thank you for the quick help as always!

1. janshares profile image97
      jansharesposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

Hi Maryam, your scores will automatically rise over time when you follow the advice. The more you write quality, informative articles that answer a query or address particular concerns of your readers, your scores (hubscore and hubberscore) will begin to rise quicker than you expect. wink Also, consistently writing and publishing new hubs regularly will help. It's like a "kick-start" that gets you established with Google and it builds from there. Patience and hard work are key. Welcome and good luck! smile

working