jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

HubPages to Niche Site Logging Out Solution

1. Jeremy Gill profile image96
    Jeremy Gillposted 4 weeks ago

Some Hubbers may have experienced a similar problem as I have-- often when going from HubPages to one of my niche site articles, I find myself viewing it as a reader and not the author (meaning I can't respond to comments or edit it until I sign in).

I've found that if I simply refresh the niche site article's page, it automatically signs me in, saving me the minor inconvenience of having to log back in. Hope this helps!

1. Glenn Stok profile image100
      Glenn Stokposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

Jeremy, Why are you responding to comments from within your individual hubs? It's so much easier to approve and respond to all comments in one place – From your account comment page
      (go to account > comments). 

You don't need to log into each niche and you can answer multiple comments from there without hassle. You can also see you spam folder from there, as well as admin approved comments you may have missed.

1. poppyr profile image99
        poppyrposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

+1. It's much easier to reply to comments from your account rather than going to the niche site.

2. Jeremy Gill profile image96
        Jeremy Gillposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

Thanks for the tip--I often do just that.

However, refreshing my memory on prior comments (as well as the material a comment may be referring to) optimizes my answers. Also, I tend to wait for a few comments before replying (so I can respond to all at once), necessitating a page visit.

Finally, it's a good way to revisit old material, give it a quick skim, and see if I have any minor changes I'd like to make.

2. Blond Logic profile image97
    Blond Logicposted 4 weeks ago

Thank you, it does.

3. Mamerto profile image93
    Mamertoposted 4 weeks ago

Thanks for the tip! I often revisit my hubs to check the traffic stats, and logging in is a waste of time!

working