jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Try Free SEO Techniques that Increase Your...

1. GokulRaj K N profile image60
    GokulRaj K Nposted 5 weeks ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Try Free SEO Techniques that  Increase Your Website Traffic - 2018 (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. Jeremy Gill profile image97
    Jeremy Gillposted 4 weeks ago

Main thing here is proofreading. Sentences like "More vistors is impressing but getting the right visitors is more important" will turn away readers. Additionally, the extra white space between paragraphs should be removed.

If you aren't fluent in English, getting featured in HubPages will be challenging.

1. GokulRaj K N profile image60
      GokulRaj K Nposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

Thank jeremy.
      I'll try to improve

2. GokulRaj K N profile image60
      GokulRaj K Nposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

A few minutes before updated the article. So can you please check any error remaining?

1. AliciaC profile image100
        AliciaCposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

Sorry, GokulRaj, your article still contains many English errors. You need to find someone who is an expert in the language to proofread it for you. In addition, the spaces before periods (full stops) and other punctuation marks should be omitted.

2. ReViewMeMedia profile image90
        ReViewMeMediaposted 4 weeks agoin reply to this

I would recommend you download the Grammarly app to your browser and use it when you write your Hubpages article, it will help you correct your grammatical and spelling errors, especially if English is not your first language.

working