What do you do when Hubpages show decreased activity on a hub?

1. HealthCare Basics profile image61
    HealthCare Basicsposted 8 years ago

What do you do when Hubpages show decreased activity on a hub?

I know I just joined Hubpages, but does that warning on your activity suggest either to revamp the hub or delete it.

2. premsingh profile image59
    premsinghposted 8 years ago

There are few tricks to improve traffic to your hubs. there is no doubt that great content attracts more visitors to your hubs but you need to make extra efforts to popularize your hubs. First of all you need an attractive title of your hub. This is pre-requisite for high traffic. Next in order is the content, design and presentation to visitors. To make your hub visible to search engines, you need more links. To do this, submit your hub to free search engines like msn livesearch etc, share it at mixx, digg, stumbleupon etc and subscribe to rss feed. if you really want to succeed as an hubber, visit my home page and download the free e-book based on my hubs for hubpages related help:

3. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 8 years ago

Decreased activity is NEITHER a suggestion to revamp a hub, nor a suggestion to delete it.  It merely indicates to you that a recent surge in traffic and new visitors is waning.

Think of it as just a bit more detail than what the HubScore alone is telling you.  A really hot hub might show one or two red triangles when they are getting a lot of traffic and then show a blue one when that surge starts to drop off.

Closed to reply