My adsense ads are not showing up. Everthing was fine until today, they just sto

1. rakoo profile image59
    rakooposted 8 years ago

My adsense ads are not showing up. Everthing was fine until today, they just stopped displaying ?

2. freelanceworld profile image60
    freelanceworldposted 8 years ago

do u mean "not showing up at hubpages?"

Not possible...  i mean even if there is a problem with  ur adsense id... They will show up (hubpages's own ads) condition being u have selected ads to be shown in hub settings.

Any way have u checked Google analytics..whats it showing...are impressions appearing  like usual before ? in that case there is some problem with your adsense id or account

3. Maddie Ruud profile image78
    Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago

Looks like ads are displaying on one of your hubs, just not on the two adult diaper hubs you've written.  My best guess is that AdSense has mistakenly categorized these hubs as ineligible to display their ads, because it thinks they contain adult content.

Try adding more tags relating to bladder control and incontinence, and consider adding some more text content as well.  Then, you'll just have to wait for AdSense to re-evaluate.

You can try contacting AdSense about it, but they are often slow to respond.

working