jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Adsense linked to my account, but no ads showing up?

1. jhehe profile image96
    jheheposted 3 years ago

Adsense linked to my account, but no ads showing up?

So I finally got my Adsense account approved and have successfully linked it to my account. I have an affiliate code and the status is now 'Active'. However, I went on my hubs and still see no ads. Am I missing a step somewhere?

2. ilikegames profile image82
    ilikegamesposted 3 years ago

It can take a few hours for the ads to appear for the first time, just wait a day and they should start showing up!

Make sure you don't have an ad-blocker or something on as well.

1. jhehe profile image96
      jheheposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Ads are showing up, but how come over on Google Adsense, I get the message saying ads are only enabled for my YouTube channel. When I tried to add a Hubpages link, it would say the domain cannot be added?

3. boneclinx690 profile image84
    boneclinx690posted 3 years ago

Mate, I'm having the same problem as you mentioned above about the Youtube bit !

How did you get around this ?

1. jhehe profile image96

Apparently it takes time. Not instantaneous. Based on your content, Google will SLOWLY allocate their relevant ads to your hubs.

2. boneclinx690 profile image84
      boneclinx690posted 3 years agoin reply to this

The thing is that I got approved by Adsense - it says so in the Earnings Settings as well as the Adsense Account - but despite a few thousand views everyday.....I'm not getting any clicks which makes me wonder whether its really working or not ?

3. jhehe profile image96

Do you have Adblock on? If it is, that needs to be turned off or else you won't be able to see any ads. Also, earnings don't show up on Adsense, they show up through the Hubpages earnings portal.

4. kpp2385 profile image74
      kpp2385posted 3 years agoin reply to this

I also have approved hosted content account of Adsense. The issue is in earnings tab of Hubpages, Adsense shows as 'Active'. But in my Adsense account I do not see Hubpages under owned sites (youtube appears there!). Is there something wrong?

working