jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED SINCE YOU 'VE WRITTEN OVER A 1OO HUBS?

1. Tamarii2 profile image61
    Tamarii2posted 8 years ago

WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNED SINCE YOU 'VE WRITTEN  OVER A 1OO HUBS?

2. SHARP TEETH profile image54
    SHARP TEETHposted 8 years ago

Hello my dear Tamarii2

First of all you must consider why most of us are writting on hubpages.Do you believe that there is a possibility for someone to learn anything if he writtes 100 or 200 hubs or even more? If you know something you just know it.And for example if I have written 100 hubs about beauty what did I've learn? That with makeup the women looks prettiest?What's the big deal? What a great knowledge!!! We can not hide behind our finger.Everyone who writtes expect to make money from clicks(google adsense) or sales(amazon) or any other way that he or she has into his or her mind.Personally I've written 11 hubs in my three weeks of joining hubpages and I will writte a few more and that's it.My opinion is that the money are not here and everyone who wants only money must search somewhere else.The only thing that you can learn after 100 hubs is totally...nothing.The one who knows he just knows.Do I have to learn something that I've already know?

3. Tamarii2 profile image61
    Tamarii2posted 8 years ago

SIR SHARP TEETH:YOU DESERVE AN ANSWER BEYOND MEASURE.I AGREE WITH YOU ON THE 100 HUBS..MONEY...ETC.I HAVE LEARNED ALSO THAT THE WRITERS MIND AND HEART IS ON THE SCREEN OF THE TEXT.AND A FINGER TAP AWAY FROM CREATING THE MOST BRILLIANT PIECE OF THEIR WRITINGS.SIR SHARP TEETH YOUR WRITINGS IS IN THE HEART AND SOUL OF THE READER. P.S. ENJOYING THE  JOURNEY....SIR SHARP TEETH.

4. lotuslove19 profile image69
    lotuslove19posted 8 years ago

It was a great experience to write on hub pages and would love to carry on writing .I have enhanced my knowledge by becoming more exploring and doing lot of reading these days .

working