1. What, hopefully minor changes. can I make to my hubs to maximise the chance of income from Amazon or Ebay. Their keyword search algorithm seems a little odd to me
2. How long on average before one gets any income from either of these.
1. For Amazon, pick the products yourself. (use the option to put in ASID/ISBN numbers) That's the best way to offer the most relevant items. With eBay, you might try specifying sellers you wish to support.
2. It could happen at any time, but chances are greater the more traffic your Hubs get.
2 thing only
1)Relevant content to Amazon and ebay products
You can do that by searching ASIN or ISBN or Product Code your self from Amazon if you are feeling unlucky with normal keyword search & with ebay, specific seller ID's
2) Moderate to high traffic to your hubs .. Thats some thing you have to work on
Hope that helps
by Janis Leslie Evans4 years ago
Have you seen the new rules regarding product capsules? It's in the HubPages Weekly. We have to reduce products within each capsule from 2 to 1, as a way to prevent looking spammy by Google. Oh Lord, what a task. I've...
by Satori6 years ago
Authoring Hubs is about sharing and spreading ideas. Most of what we do is word-based, and a capsule to show off related Zazzle stuff would be an eye-catching way to allow readers interested in those ideas to buy...
by James Paterson8 years ago
In many previous forum posts there have been people who have given up hope with their Ebay and Amazon capsules on their hubpages, because they don't earn any money from them, some have even removed the capsules from...
by Leigh Cann4 years ago
Hello hubbers.I am trying to get started with the Amazon Associate program, and have been rejected because I don't yet have enough content or followers.I currently have 10 featured hubs, and am busy with 11 and 12...
by Marye Audet5 years ago
So other than the fact that Google has apparently decided I am a crappy writer and my traffic is down from 17k a day to maybe 1600... with a similar decline in income... Do we yet know why this happened? Feeling a...
by Katherine Tyrrell20 months ago
I don't suppose I'm the only person wondering what happens if the machinations - automated or otherwise - lead to HubPages having a much REDUCED income stream from Amazon.Make no mistake - as Google Adsense income dives...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.