do you get paid for when people click any of the adsense ads on your page or just some certain ones?
because i was a little confused about the way they explained it when i signed up. i was also wondering if its allowed to sign up under other affiliate programs using hub pages (say bodybuilding.com)
Yes, you get paid when people click on your ads ... just be certain you don't click on them yourself or Adsense might drop your account.
Also, Hubpages gets 40% of the clicks ... the other 60% belong to you. However, when you look in Adsense, the clicks you see are all ones you get paid for.
As for using other affiliates, the only ones supported directly by Hubpages are Amazon, Google Adsense, Kontera, and Ebay. You will also sea Analytics on the affiliates page, but it's not really an affiliate market ... it's a means of tracking your adsense a lot more deeply, to discover which pages are getting hits, how much they are making, and what people are searching for when they find your pages ... a very valuable tool.
I hope this helps.
Thanks Yoshi.. Perfect Explanation. Just Highlighting, never ever click on your adsense ads even by mistake..
by Nathan Bernardo 13 months ago
Adsense sent me a message that says that my publisher ID is not in my Hubpages and HowTheyPlay ads.text files. My earnings are fine generally, not too concerned, just wanted to bring the issue to your attention.
by Dorsi Diaz 9 years ago
Something just occured to me, not only are we writers here but we are ALSO CONSUMERS. I see nothing wrong with clicking on a fellow hubbers google ad if it's something we are interested in. I am getting the feeling that some people are afraid to do this for fear of reprisal for being click happy...
by girly_girl09 10 years ago
First off, I reached 1/2 of my payout today, so that is very exciting! Thank you all for the advice so far, but I am in need of more. I am a little concerned, because I earned from two clicks this morning from a very low traffic hub. I thought that was really weird when I saw how much I had earned...
by Jamie Brock 6 years ago
129 published hubs and no AdSense ads on any of them- please help!Hello, I have tried the forum but didn't get much of response.. I'm trying to figure out what is going on- I see NO Google ads on ANY of my hubs and I have about 129 published hubs. I completed the pin process over two years ago and...
by Spacey Gracey 8 years ago
I'm sure I'm not alone in this. When I open a page I do not want it to start talking to me or playing music unless I press play. I really hate those adverts that are like a TV advert and appear on the page, and start playing without being clicked. Especially if I have multiple tabs / windows open...
by englightenedsoul 8 years ago
I just saw this tweet from the official hubpages account and I really cant express how happy I am. I believe hubbers are getting a new ad network they can earn from.Here's the official source of the news:http://www.marketwire.com/press-release … 299765.htmAnd here is what the ads will...
Copyright © 2019 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
HubPages Inc, a part of Maven Inc.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|