jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Can someone please explain to me how I can make money with hubpges?

1. Nicole Renee profile image63
    Nicole Reneeposted 8 years ago

Can someone please explain to me how I can make money with hubpges?

2. JonSterling profile image74
    JonSterlingposted 8 years ago

Nicole,

This question is asked quite a bit - and the best general answer I can come up with is you have write about 400-500 hubs with an average of around 600 words each targeting niche keywords for things that people are desperate for - like how to remove acne, hair loss, weight loss, cancer, diabetes, etc..

Monetizing with Adsense and Amazon - with an emphasis on Adsense.

Mainly not writing about things that people could care less about - and focusing on "How To" and "What is" type hubs.

Getting laser targeted keyword phrase backlinks to your hubs.

Know this is not an all encompassing answer but hope it helps some.

3. sarovai profile image76
    sarovaiposted 8 years ago

I go with Mr. Nicole. But do not forget , your choosen subject for writing should known by you in depth. Do not leave readers in hanging.

4. profile image0
    bluetiger1520posted 8 years ago

You can make money by link blog and any activity you have going on online. you also can put ad links on your page  just go to the affiliate page in your account section and signup for adsense, ebay, amazon, and kontera.

5. chronage profile image61
    chronageposted 8 years ago

JonSterling is right!  Alot of people write content that no body is interested in therefor dont get alot of traffick resulting in low revenue.  Common sense tells us that the majority of people on the net are going to be looking up embarressing problems, sex tips and anything else people use the net as a form of privacy, use adsense, amazon and any others hubpages is a good site to0  generate a small income online

6. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

You need:

1) LOTS of Hubs (100 absolute minimum, many more better).

2) Hubs are commercial (product or money making related).

3) Hubs have many links from outside HubPages.

See my profile and look for the Courtney link for more details.

working