jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I don't see any Google Adsense ads in my hub although I was accepted.

1. arcbuddy profile image54
    arcbuddyposted 8 years ago

I don't see any Google Adsense ads in my hub although I was accepted.

In Adsense setup, there is code that is supposed to be copied and then pasted into the website where you want the ad to appear. Where do I paste the code in HubPages?

2. Maddie Ruud profile image78
    Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago

Hi arcbuddy:

I see Google AdSense ads in your one published hub, just fine.  Try clearing your browser cache or trying a different browser (IE and Firefox work best).

3. Mouche profile image72
    Moucheposted 8 years ago

Dear arcbuddy,
    I also got a piece of code that is supposed to be copied into the source of your Hubpages page. When I tried to do this, I also failed to do the trick! Only after consulting the help link I learned that Adsense and Hubpages are affiliates and that you can link your Hubpages account directly to Adsense by clicking on the affiliates button below!
    You do not need to paste the code because when taking a closer look at the source of Hubpages I soon found out that a similar piece of code already had been inbedded in the source code of Hubpages!

4. BMG profile image60
    BMGposted 6 years ago

maybe you forgot to put your google adsense publisher ID into your affiliate setting or maybe your ad blocker plug in is enable. (Firefox: go to tools then add-ons)

working