Anyone know how I can add my hubs to groups? There's nothing in the Help at all.

1. angelicabeads profile image60
    angelicabeadsposted 8 years ago

Anyone know how I can add my hubs to groups? There's nothing in the Help at all. Thanks!

I need to add my hubs to groups so that my hubs gain visibility. How can I do this??

2. Susana S profile image95
    Susana Sposted 8 years ago

I'm not sure exactly what you want from your question but one of these may answer it!

To put hubs in groups go to my account. Click on groups. Click add new group and give it a name. Then drag and drop any hubs you want in that group into it on the right. You can create as many groups as you like. I have similar hubs grouped together e.g. all my pregnancy ones. All this does is add one or two links and the bottom of your hub to the next or previous hub in that group.

I'm not sure if you're asking about categorising your hubs. You can change what categories they are in by going to a hub then clicking edit. from there you can decide what catergory and sub category you want your hub in. You have to do each hub one by one.

You can also add a links capsule and add links to other hubs that way. More time consuming but you have more control over what your linking to.

The last way is to create an RSS feed to your hubs. Go to my profile. Right click on your RSS hyperlink. Then click properties. Your RSS feed address will be viewable. Copy it. Then add a RSS capsule to your hubs and paste in your RSS feed URL.

working