jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do I raise my Hubscores from High 70's - Low 80's ? Have got only unique con

1. Paul Marshall profile image62
    Paul Marshallposted 8 years ago

How do I raise my Hubscores from High 70's - Low 80's ? Have got only unique content & Pics.

I have most of my hubs interlinked with each other when the subject is similar. I am now getting traffic from Google.com, .ca , .au , & .uk. Also recieving traffic from Twitter, Yahoo, Stumbleupon, Myspace, Facebook & a few others. I have RSS feeds at variouse Feed Agregators & I'm participating in the Hubpages world. What else do i need to do to get the scores higher.

2. aj's profile image76
    aj'sposted 8 years ago

Wow.... thats really cool... As i can see, you already have a score of 93.
    And you've got a great traffic too. Keep it up. Wish you all the best..
    Could you pls give some tips on how to get traffic like that?... it'll be a great help. thanks

Aj.

3. Paul Marshall profile image62
    Paul Marshallposted 8 years ago

AJ's, thanks, but the score of 93 is my score, I'm wanting to raise the individual hubscore.
    The hubscore also seems to vary a lot, almost on a huourly basis. At times some of them will be in the low 80's then they will drop to mid 70's. Others are flat out trying to get out of 60's and into 70's.
    Thankyou for the encouragement.

4. MikeNV profile image80
    MikeNVposted 8 years ago

Follow the money.  Hubs that make money for Hubpages will score higher.  You also have to write content that people write as they vote on your hubs.

If you look at your comments you'll get clues as well.  And you can go back and edit old hubs to improve them and the scores.

And as you know traffic that comes from outside hubpages will boost your score.

There is a whole list of things in the Help Section.  But traffic, money, and popularity are the main players.

working