jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What Do I Need To Do To Remain On The Front Page (Home Page) Of Hubpages?

1. ngureco profile image83
    ngurecoposted 8 years ago

What Do I Need To Do To Remain On The Front Page (Home Page) Of Hubpages?

2. Laura du Toit profile image86
    Laura du Toitposted 8 years ago

Pray that nobody publishes a better hub than yours (in the same category) for a long time to come. smile

3. jehara profile image54
    jeharaposted 8 years ago

Some effective steps which is proven to be able to get plenty of great traffic to blog everyday!
    Leaving comments in a lot of blogs. You must remember to give them good impression and give opinion sincerely. If possible, don't insult and don't give negative comments. Make friends with them and they will become your constant traffic.
    You should configure your Profile in all the communities you join. You can find some place to fill in your blog's address. Fill in all your information in your Profile. Some people like to read others profile and here is a chance to get those people to your blog.

Join www.reddit.com .  You can see a lot of posts there. they community is very active and they like to leave comments to your posts. Join it for Free and be active. You can watch your traffic grow.

Another good source of traffic is Blog Carnival". Blog Carnival is also a Free service. You can "Submit" your blog at Blog Carnival under specific Carnival. You can choose a carnival that suit your post and submit it to them. Blog Carnival has a big collection of articles and blogs. You can get targetted traffic to our site very easily from this site. This is because Blog Carnival has a lot of carnivals for you to choose from.
    Try these methods to get good responses.

4. successfulblogger profile image56
    successfulbloggerposted 8 years ago

I think I might have written the hub for you. How to reach 100,000 hubbers.

working