AdSense=Active Amazon=set why not active? I have confirmation from amazon I was

1. MTM profile image56
    MTMposted 8 years ago

AdSense=Active  Amazon=set why not active? I have confirmation from amazon I was accepted...

I even selected pymt option.  Also why is there amazon ads on all of my hubs, shouldn't it be automatic?

2. Glenn Stok profile image99
    Glenn Stokposted 8 years ago

Hi MTM,  Before I answer your question, let me start by congratulating you on your strong start.  In only 5 days you already achieved a score of 81. I've been here for a week and still at 75. Anyway, I looked at  your four hubs. Great work. Very well written.

I only see AdSense ads as you said. Here is why: Amazon and eBay are not automatic.  Only AdSense is automatically placed by Hubpages. These are displayed with your AdSense affiliate code 60% of the time, and with Hubpage's affiliate code 40% of the time. That is how they share with you 60/40.

As for Amazon and eBay, you need to add the capsules for those and place therm where you want them in your hub. Then edit the capsule(s) and specify the keywords to display the proper items that relate to your subject. I also suggest that you log into your Amazon (or eBay) affiliate account after a few days and check to see if you are getting hits. Or better yet, sales. Hope that helps. Keep writing.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago

That is correct, only AdSense says active...all the others say set. Everyone's is like that.

working