jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I created a hub that I want to delete from my main account. How do I do that?

1. Trends2000 profile image55
    Trends2000posted 8 years ago

I created a hub that I want to delete from my main account. How do I do that?

2. advisor4qb profile image79
    advisor4qbposted 8 years ago

Go into the edit mechanism and delete it.

3. dingdong profile image60
    dingdongposted 8 years ago

You will be able to delete the hub, if you are signed in while opening your hub. You can also keep it unpublished instead of deleting.

4. karirosepink profile image58
    karirosepinkposted 8 years ago

I'm having trouble with this too. I have tried to delete hubs, but they still show up in my account, bringing my overall scores down. How do I permanently delete them? When I click the edit button it allows me to delete each section so that the hub is empty, but it still shows up in my account. Anyone?

5. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 8 years ago

When you look at the live/published view of a Hub, the button to delete the entire thing is right at the top, in between the stats button and the word "tools." 

Once you hit delete, the Hub will show on your stats page with a line through the name for 24 hours, in case you change your mind.  After a day, it will be permanently deleted and will disappear.

NOTE:  Although people keep saying that a delete option appears in the edit function, I don't see one there when I view my Hubs that way.  I only see "preview," "unpublish now" and "done editing" buttons.

working