jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How many links back to my blog or website can I have and where do I put them in

1. profile image57
    Sandalwoodposted 8 years ago

How many links back to my blog or website can I have and where do I put them in my article?

Can I add a "resource box" mini-bio as a separate capsule at the end of my article? and maybe give links to my site there -- and if so, can I use the conventional HTML form of anchor text?

And is there any other thing that would help my rather young sites in the way of SEO.
    Any advice would be appreciated thanks,  Jim.

2. Susana S profile image97
    Susana Sposted 8 years ago

Hi Jim - You can have two self serving links in a hub and you can put them where you like. You can use capsules as you want, so if you want to create a mini bio that's up to you.

If you do a search on seo in the box above you'll find a ream of useful hubs.

Good luck!

3. Josh Bell profile image56
    Josh Bellposted 5 years ago

Susana gave the answer according to hubpages "rules", if you will. However, I've seen hubs with more than 2 links that don't seem to have been penalized for it.

1. Marisa Wright profile image98
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You can have lots of links in a Hub, provided there's no more than two to each website.

2. Josh Bell profile image56
      Josh Bellposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Marisa is right. I read just a few minutes ago in the FAQ that you can have multiple links in a hub, provided there are no more than 2 links to any one domain.

working