jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Can people see my hub before i press the "publish" option?

1. Creator21 profile image61
    Creator21posted 8 years ago

Can people see my hub before i press the "publish" option?

I didnt think they could but hubpages is telling me that my hub was published 8 days ago when in fact i publish it yesterday and under "my account" it shows that people have viewed it before i published. can some one please explain? Im new to this and so i dont realy have a clue. It takes me a while to complete a hub and i dont like the idea that people can view unfinished work. Thanks

2. marcofratelli profile image71
    marcofratelliposted 8 years ago

Unless you hit the "Publish" button by mistake once and not noticed it, then no, people would not be able to see your hub. You can still edit your hub even when it's published, so this may have happened. Also, even when you're hub is still unpublished, some views do show up - I take this as being my own views, how many times I've accessed that hub during editing. But, no, people cannot see your hub unless you've published it.

3. Creator21 profile image61
    Creator21posted 8 years ago

Hi marcofratelli. Thank you very much for that! I thought that was the case. Thanks for confirming it for me though

4. breonna-11 profile image56
    breonna-11posted 8 years ago

i dont ike finished work either well u just type ur not finished and thy will stop. how old are u im 11

working