jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is there a way to bring an older hub back onto the main profile page?

1. Christopher Floyd profile image59
    Christopher Floydposted 8 years ago

Is there a way to bring an older hub back onto the main profile page?

I've published ten now, but my first one is too good to be relegated to second page obscurity.

2. 2uesday profile image82
    2uesdayposted 8 years ago

If you click on Hubs at the top of the page you will see they come in catergories: Hot, Best, Latest.

Once you are out of the latest catergory ... Hot and Best are either getting a lot of traffic and views or have a high Hubscore. That is what I think it means, so you need to be in the 90's at least for Best and Hot ... getting a lot of traffic/views.

Not sure that this is the best explanation but I hope it helps until a wiser and more experienced person on HubPages can give you a better definition of it.

3. lovelypaper profile image66
    lovelypaperposted 8 years ago

The only thing I can think of to get it back in the front, would be to go back and do some tweeking or add more content to increase the ranking.

4. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 8 years ago

If you keep building Hubs, you will trigger a feature whereby even more of your Hubs are featured on your profile under some of the various categories that you write.  These will appear below your latest/hot/best and above your fan mail.

But you need a few more Hubs to cause that to kick in.

5. Christopher Floyd profile image59
    Christopher Floydposted 8 years ago

Thank you, ladies.  I have plenty more to write, so I'll just be patient.  I love this place!

6. shabarigirish profile image75
    shabarigirishposted 8 years ago

When you publish 15 hubs, you can see some of your hubs listed in your profile as 'Favorite Topics'.

While publishing hubs select appropriate category and write at least 2-3 hubs in each category you want to list it in your profile page.

Closed to reply

working