jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

New Hubs not showing up in "Latest" on profile?

1. Carrie Bradshaw profile image60
    Carrie Bradshawposted 8 years ago

I've published two new hubs (one yesterday and one today).  When I to to "View More Hubs" on my profile page, the new hubs do not show up under "Latest Hubs", nor do they show up in the hub search by category under "Latest Hubs".  HubPages states that postings are updated every 30 minutes, this is obviously not so in this case?  Is there some bug, or is HubPages just behind in their hub posting updates?

1. profile image0
      paulgcposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I'm glad i'm not the only one having this problem. I too have produced a hub recently and its not showing up in the search/latest either. If your having trouble aswell it probably means there is a problem with hub pages. Lets hope they sort it soon.

Carrie Bradshawposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Good to know :-) Thanks!!

2. MikeNV profile image80
    MikeNVposted 8 years ago

click on "my account" and it should be in the bottom of your list.  If not then it was saved but not published. This has happened to me sometimes when their servers bog down.  Recently I was having a lot of difficulty publishing a page with many pictures, they simply were not saving the pictures so I had to keep saving until they showed up.

I had that problem, also ~ the photos not showing up until I finally saved enough times that they did.  My new hubs show up in "My Account" and on my profile page, but not in the "View More Hubs By..." section; also not in the general Hubs search under the category as "Latest".  Still waiting for that one...thanks for coming by.  I sure hope they fix this problem soon, as we get more traffic when our hubs are posted in the search.

3. profile image0
    Janettaposted 8 years ago

as far as the 'latest' section on the front page or under topics, keep in mind, there are tons of hubs published each day so you may have to search a bit for yours.

I thought this might be the case, except that the ones showing there are older ones ~~ love your photo!

1. profile image0
        Janettaposted 8 years agoin reply to this

thank you! big_smile

hmm...well that stinks. MIA hubs...lol

4. profile image0
    paulgcposted 8 years ago

apparently other people can see my hub in latest but not me, whats going on?

That's bizarre!  I am frustrated also that we cannot email HubPages directly?  It just takes me to categories and FAQ's.  That's why I'm here and it appears no one from HubPages is answering for this problem?  It's greatly discouraging!

working