jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

isn't most of your topic are copy paste from some over net i read the php tools

1. maxhappy profile image60
    maxhappyposted 8 years ago

isn't most of your topic are copy paste from some over net i read the php tools early morning...

plagiarism

2. nearbuystore.com profile image62
    nearbuystore.composted 8 years ago

Some people are experts on a specific topic others read around on the internet but make a hub that is useful after rethinking what others right and state their views...To read somebody elses article and rewrite it in a way that their is no similarities is not plagiarism..Prefer to write though without other resources and make useful articles (hubs) that are not something they already have seen on the internet in different words

The hub will have a lower score if copy pasted from another site....There is a button were you can flag the hub telling the hubpages staff to delete it if it is not the original hubsters content from another site he or she owns..

3. maxhappy profile image60
    maxhappyposted 8 years ago

the question was not about how to write a clone content ,It  as i   found the exact one on a hub here  that was copy of " php tools review "isn't that plagiarism

4. rajkishor09 profile image79
    rajkishor09posted 8 years ago

I just made this hub to make available all PHP tools information at one place for my reader.  As far as hub on existing topic concern there are lots of websites which have same topic to share with their visitor.

5. chinweike profile image68
    chinweikeposted 8 years ago

if it is published here without the consent of the original author, it is plagiarism, but if the consent is obtained, then it is not

working