What is the ideal length for a Hub?

1. parrster profile image83
    parrsterposted 7 years ago

What is the ideal length for a Hub?

Some are over before they've started, others require a high-carb meal & stamina training before attempting. Even on topics I enjoy, I find myself scrolling down to see the dedication level required before starting. So, what's your preference of the ideal Hub length?

2. sunspot1214 profile image58
    sunspot1214posted 7 years ago

There's probably no ideal Hub length since writing a Hub is like talking about something you're interested in or passionate about. I guess it all depends on the level of interest and commitment you have for your topic. You can write a lengthy Hub that's interesting but doesn't sound or feel like it has an iota of passion that one normally detects in writings.

On the other hand, one can write a small Hub but it not only is a great read but reflects a great deal of interest and drive on the writer's part. More often than not you can tell these things.

3. Rebecca E. profile image80
    Rebecca E.posted 7 years ago

What do the best websites have in common?  A powerful message and quality writing.  If a writer's hubs are like that then readers will find it to be a powerful, well written, fine hub. read more

Closed to reply

working