jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Is the data enough for a good reading or should i add more content?

1. money mystery profile image59
    money mysteryposted 7 years ago

http://hubpages.com/hub/most-popular-bl … ng-service
    I have put around 600 words of data with a photo and 2 videaos.

1. sagbee profile image58
      sagbeeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

More than the length it is important that what kind of content you are including.. It could be anything.. as far as teh content is good people would love to visit your hub no matter how small or long it is..

2. Marisa Wright profile image99
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years agoin reply to this

That's an OK length for a Hub.  However, your English is not that good - to a native English speaker, that makes it sound unprofessional and they're less likely to take your advice seriously. 

Your Hub isn't well laid out for Adsense.

Both the Hubs I've looked at contain very basic information, and there are lots of other Hubs on the same topic, better presented and more informative.   So you have a lot of competition in the subjects you've chosen.

1. money mystery profile image59
        money mysteryposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the advice . What changes can or what mistakes did i do so as to attract adsense?

2. money mystery profile image59

Also, is the grammar acceptable?

1. stephensaldana profile image60
      stephensaldanaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

If you talk about the length then it depends up on the topic.. you need to do justice with the topic regarding teh length.. but the first and foremost thing that one should keep in mind is the content of the article.. if it is not good not matter how long or short your hub is.. people would not read it!

3. money mystery profile image59

Thanks guys. I got it.

4. Super Chef profile image61
    Super Chefposted 7 years ago

Try to use spell check in your text editor capsules this will help you to eliminate some of the errors within the hub. Good luck on hub pages.

5. money mystery profile image59

Thanks superchef

working