I create 5 hub groups and organized my hubs, but I don't see the groups yet? I r

1. easylearningweb profile image85
    easylearningwebposted 7 years ago

I create 5 hub groups and organized my hubs, but I don't see the groups yet? I refreshed and...

also tried logging out and logging back in. Maybe it's not immediate or I missed something?

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image58
    Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago

After you create groups or make any changes to the groups, you have to save changes by clicking the "save changes" button which you can find on the groups page.

3. easylearningweb profile image85
    easylearningwebposted 7 years ago

Thanks for your reply. Yep, I saved and saved again to be sure. When I look under 'my account' then I click on Groups, I see all the 5 groups (on left) and I see all my hubs organized under the groups (on right).  I even logged out and went back in. I also checked on another computer (without logging in as a test). I don't see the groups under my profile, so I must be missing something? The groups show up under my account under Groups, but when I view my Profile, I don't see the Groups. Hmmm? Maybe I need to create a hub for this when I figure out why I don't see the groups.

Any further thoughts?

Closed to reply

working