jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What if I submit 1 article to,say 20 dofollow directories.Will it increase my hu

1. profile image43
    Backlarposted 8 years ago

What if I submit 1 article to,say 20 dofollow
    directories.Will it increase my hub page rank?

2. madeline Oscar profile image58
    madeline Oscarposted 8 years ago

No. It will create duplicate contents in 20 directories. Instead do some minor alterations and add..

3. pisean282311 profile image61
    pisean282311posted 8 years ago

you might end up being flagged for duplicates...

4. starx profile image64
    starxposted 8 years ago

It'll not get accepted in second and third time in any directory as many directory submitter checks it for duplicate content. You can use human rewriter or rewriter software to rewrite and then publish copies of article on 20 directories.

5. michifus profile image81
    michifusposted 8 years ago

Depending on the article directory it is possible. However submitting the article with a different title and bio each time would be wise move.  Different directories have different regulations, and you will find that the top article sites, which carry the most weight are the strictest.

All incoming links will benefit your hubscore and will increase traffic. Whilst I do not believe that Hubpages will mark you down for what you have said, Google may penalize you and knock all 20.

The best way of increasing your hubscore is to write more quality articles and to participate in the Hub community.

working