Asalamualikum ... I am very much impressed with ur pages .. please i need some

1. aamnah profile image50
    aamnahposted 8 years ago

Asalamualikum ... I am very much impressed with ur  pages .. please i need some help regarding this

I want to make pages of mine .... so i want to link up with ur website n start everything liek u do it ... i need ur help , i ve craeted an account but i really want to learn more how to fill questions n al please help me if u dunmind

2. G Miah profile image81
    G Miahposted 8 years ago

The best answer that i can give you is to read other expert hubbers' articles and learn from them.

I did write an article about how to become successful on hubpages, but because i edited it so much, i have unpublished it.

I will write a new one within the next few days.

These are some of the people's hubs you need to read to understand what you can do here. It is what i did to learn and i am happy with where i have come.

Check these out, input them in the top right hand corner in the 'search' box.

RebeccaE
    Relache
    Mark Knowles
    Sunforged

And many more, but i think these people are enough for now. There is a lot of money to be made here, if you do things right. To do things right, you have to learn the right things and put them in to effect.

Good luck.

Btw, your spelling and grammar is very bad, and it seems to me you did it on purpose. (everyone helps one another at hubpages).

If you haven't done it on purpose, then forgive me, but i think you really need to improve your English if you are to be successful here.

working