I am getting practically zero traffic. HELP!!

1. james44121 profile image78
    james44121posted 7 years ago

I am getting practically zero traffic. HELP!!

Sometimes I get 20 hits ever 24 hours sometmes I get 100 hits in 24 hours. I only have a total of 420 hits on my hubs and I have only made a little over $3.65 total revenue. HELP!

2. fastfreta profile image80
    fastfretaposted 7 years ago

With two followers, it's almost impossible to get traffic.  I found for me to get traffic I had to give traffic.  By that I mean I had to read and comment on others hubs and join the hubbing community in general, like Forums and Answers section, etc.  Outside traffic comes from Social Bookmarking sites.  I Digg and StumpleUpon all of my hubs.  I also post them to Facebook and Twitter.  There are more sophisticated methods such as backlinks that I have yet to conquer.  I hope this helps.

3. Super Chef profile image59
    Super Chefposted 7 years ago

I agree with fastfreta but the $3.65 in revenue is not bad for someone with only 5 hubs. I have 55 hubs have been a member for just over 3 months and I only managed to clear $4.25 in my revenue so far. So you must be doing something right you only need to publish more hubs and you should see the money and traffic come in.

Closed to reply