jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How can I increase Followers, Is there anything I can do to recieve more comment

1. FrankiesGirl6Yr profile image81
    FrankiesGirl6Yrposted 7 years ago

How can I increase Followers, Is there anything I can do to recieve more comments?

I just started doing this about a week ago. I just finally got some free time since i didn't sign up for summer class. I have a lot of good information, due to semesters of assignments, mainly psy. soc. bio. and lit, but I don't think I'm getting a good responce. I had no idea "Good Traffic" was 75-100 a day. Ive been getting a steady 13-20. Also out of 165 views I've only recieved 3 comments. Is there anything I can do to increase this? Should I put questions with the comments or ????

2. jite profile image39
    jiteposted 7 years ago

You can increase followers,by following other hubbers.Just visit other hubs n put some comments.

3. starx profile image65
    starxposted 7 years ago

Participate on forums and comment on other hubs, this will give you more comments in return. Other than that you can also promote your hubs on forums so that will bring some visitors to comment on your site.

4. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Writing quality Hubs on topics that people want to read about will gain you both comments and traffic.

Closed to reply

working