looking to drive more traffic to my hubs one day there will be like 100 hits the

1. robert hoagland profile image60
    robert hoaglandposted 7 years ago

looking to drive more traffic to my hubs one day there will be like 100 hits
    the next day like 2 his

one day there will be like 100 hits the next day like 2 hits then nothing
    what am i doing wrong can any one suggest any good spots
    i go to digg and snipply shetold me but is ther more or better ones please help thanks.

2. lender3212000 profile image74
    lender3212000posted 7 years ago

It really all comes down to gaining more links to your hubs. Google tends to rank new content higher so you may see traffic at first followed by a drop off. You can also try updating your hub as the search engines will give a temporary boost to fresh content. If you want long term placement, it pretty much all comes down to being well linked.

3. ramkkasturi profile image61
    ramkkasturiposted 7 years ago

My guess is as soon as you post a new hub your traffic will be high because these are repeat visitors, search engines and some followers. The next day on it is the new visitors. They are very hard to get. You need to have a very wide set  of followers and a big base. Then they can be steady. You need to keep posting  a new hub often to of course get links and also keep posting the new hubs. Dips cannot be eliminated  completely by anyone. I also think the informative hubs get more steady  traffic and have a long life because of the wider base  of readers they have. Specialized topics target narrow groups and have shorter life. If at present you have all content  with narrow target you should create a mix if your major concern is traffic. Otherwise just don't worry about dips.Stay focused and keep the continuity.    .

Closed to reply

working