jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Forgive me for being dense, but how the heck am I supposed to add new content to

1. Mark Chance profile image57
    Mark Chanceposted 7 years ago

Forgive me for being dense, but how the heck am I supposed to add new content to my hub?

All I can figure out is how to edit what's already there, and I don't want to do that.

2. pisean282311 profile image61
    pisean282311posted 7 years ago

didn't get u..u have one hub..now u want to add content to same hub or write new one altogether?...if u want to add content to same hub use edit button and enter content which u want to add..suppose u want to write on different  topic/title , make new hubpage...

3. Techtree profile image59
    Techtreeposted 7 years ago

You can edit your hub. You can add or remove content from your hubs or can create new hubs.

4. profile image0
    Chasukposted 7 years ago

Each article is a separate hub. You said you don't want to edit an existing article, so I'm assuming that you mean you would like to create a new article.

At the top of your screen, on the right, you should see the words "start a new hub." Click on it; that's where you begin a fresh article.

Did that help?

5. neversaydie profile image91
    neversaydieposted 7 years ago

You are not dense.   I am using mine as a sort of diary (trying to destress and make sense of my ailing business) plus hoping to help others see some humor in their own business problems.   I did the first hub on Sunday and after quite an eventful last few days wanted to write the next page.   In the end, I felt it was better to add some more paragraphs to the existing ones as a new hub would not make sense unless you had read the first rantings.

working