hello.....im zunaira n i have recently started hub...but i dont have much idea o

1. zunaira amjad profile image54
    zunaira amjadposted 7 years ago

hello.....im zunaira n i have recently started hub...but i dont have much idea of using it.

can u plz tell me how followers can b made?n etc like u have done

2. ptosis profile image81
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

gotta write something first. Anything. Your kids, how to change a bike tire - whatever. Then add images, videos, quiz, poll, links,

I think maybe ask a question  on a topic and if the question gets hot - then that is what I would write about.

I tried to ask a question on SynBio - and nobody was interested so I ain't gonna write here @ Hubpages.

3. anujagarwal profile image63
    anujagarwalposted 7 years ago

Welcome to HubPages Zunaira.
    It is a very good place to start with. Try to write some unique content so that others will like it and follow you to get some good stuff to read in future. Even if you are posting pictures, write at least 2-3 paragraphs depicting the pictures and images.

To get more visitors, you may need to create back-links, some links you can find on my profile page to post the URL of your hubs. Use forums to better understand HubPages. If you need more information, feel free to ask me.

working