jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

An open-ended question?

1. Wayne Tilden profile image59
    Wayne Tildenposted 7 years ago

An open-ended question?

What, to you, is the main reason for being a member of HubPages rather than posting a blog? Isn't a blog easier?

2. Pearldiver profile image79
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

To test my skills as a writer - On this site we all have an opportunity to write creatively and have the work viewed across the world.  .

3. sajal.mark profile image61
    sajal.markposted 7 years ago

Well, "Hubpages" is easy to use. It is a huge community and you get a lot of traffic from here. The hubbers are helpful and you can learn a lot from them and it also is a bit contest type that makes it more interesting. It is not just money making but earning whilst enjoying the time with fellow hubbers.

4. Faisal Zaheer profile image71
    Faisal Zaheerposted 7 years ago

Its an opportunity to share what I know and learn what others know, and Hubpages is a great forum for interaction with people from across the globe.

5. itmaverix profile image61
    itmaverixposted 7 years ago

An easy-short answer!
    Yes you are right, posting on blog is much easier for sharing your ideas but many of us is using HubPages as an application for getting money. By using few companies available in 'Affiliate', most of us are taking advantage, so earning money from both ways is much better!

6. spirituality profile image61
    spiritualityposted 7 years ago

Making money online is easier if you mix things up: blog, hubpages and squidoo is my mix. Other people have other mixes. If you limit yourself to blogging, or hubs, or lenses, you will miss out on a lot of traffic. Missing out on traffic, means missing out on audience and money.

working