jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

HOW CAN I GETMORE TRAFFIC TO MY HUB FAST AND FREE? HOW CAN I GET MY LINK ON OTHE

1. leesa28 profile image36
    leesa28posted 7 years ago

HOW CAN I GETMORE TRAFFIC TO MY HUB FAST AND FREE? HOW CAN I GET MY LINK ON OTHER SITES TO MY SITE?

I WANT TO KNOW HOW CAN I GET MY LINK TO SOMEONE ESLE SITE TO CXOME BACK TO MY HUBPAGE.

2. jessicaspeake profile image60
    jessicaspeakeposted 7 years ago

You could always check out Traffic Exchanges, this is one method of getting traffic quickly however it is not the most effective method because everyone is trying to achieve the same goal [get their site / product / program noticed].  In saying that, it is fast and instant.

3. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Traffic exchanges are against Google's TOS, so if you don't care about your AdSense account being canceled permanently, you can go that route.

First of all, you need to actually build some Hubs! (I notice you have zero)  Make sure they comply with the site rules so they don't get unpublished (which may have happened in this case).

If the Hubs are well-written and useful with strong keywords, they will draw traffic all on their own.  And then you can build backlinks if you so choose.

4. SakiSan profile image61
    SakiSanposted 7 years ago

Create topics people want to read about!  Use hub hopping, if you comment you can obtain followers who will check your hubs more often.  Plus if everyone hops at least 5 times a day it will help every ones traffic increase!

Check these helpful hubs!

http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Top-4-Ways- … -Earn-More

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-To-Get-Traf … sh-Domains

5. nifty@50 profile image75
    nifty@50posted 7 years ago

Try posting your hubs on Reddit, Digg and Stumble upon and other Book marking sites. This will also increase your Google traffic and increase your SEO rankings. Participate in forums in and out side hubpages and when allowable post links to your Hubs using your link back to this page URL that has your id code(located at the bottom of each hub, so you get paid for any activity that is generated)

working