jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Will a successful hubber please adopt me and show me how to drive more traffic t

1. mikicagle profile image90
    mikicagleposted 7 years ago

Will a successful hubber please adopt me and show me how to drive more traffic to my hubs and...

make some money?  Please?  I am a quick learner and very eager to absorb information and promise to devote at least 6 hours a day toward improving.  This is a serious question

2. waynet profile image73
    waynetposted 7 years ago

Adopt you?? lol!

You might want to check out hubbers by the name of Mark Knowles and Misha who have written some great hubs on the basics of seo and optimization and keyword research....

3. Harleyluv profile image58
    Harleyluvposted 7 years ago

well I've just started out. But the trick to the game is to write about what you know/like. And PROMOTE YOURSELF!

4. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 7 years ago

So, you'd get help, more traffic and more money, and the person who "adopted" you would get... apparently nothing.

I think that's a seriously bad investment opportunity.

5. melbel profile image96
    melbelposted 7 years ago

There are several hubs that teach techniques for getting traffic and being successful here on hubpages. Just check out some of those hubs and leave comments on them about things you have questions about. That's even better than being adopted!

Closed to reply

working