jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How to track traffic?

1. mailxpress profile image53
    mailxpressposted 7 years ago

How to track traffic?

Hi Norr4me,
    Do you know how to track traffic within your Adsense account?  When I check my traffic to see where my earnings come from, I do have URL tracking which is Hubpages but do I submit each individual URL?  If you understand my question I would appreciate some direction.  Thanks

2. NoRR4Me profile image82
    NoRR4Meposted 7 years ago

Hello Mailxpress, I add each hub as it's own channel. I have Google Analytics, but it's a bit confusing. I haven't figured it all out yet. I've been reading some hubs about it and exploring around in it. When I figure it out, I'll try to do a hub on it. Thanks.

3. mailxpress profile image53
    mailxpressposted 7 years ago

Thanks Norr4me.  I'm still learning it too.  OK, we'll figure it all out eventually.  Thanks again.

4. Katerra profile image69
    Katerraposted 7 years ago

Adding a unique channel for each hub is the best way to track adsense.

If you wanted to track other traffic from hubpages, such as sales leads, you can add a little code a link to your Web site's landing page. You can place a ? mark at the end of the link to your landing page. After that ? place unique code. Then in your Google analytics you can track which articles bring traffic to your Web site.

Here's a hub that gives a great overview to Google Analytics on Hubpages:

5. solar.power profile image55
    solar.powerposted 7 years ago

google analytics is ok, but I use awstats

6. sweet7rock profile image57
    sweet7rockposted 7 years ago

google analytics provide realtime statistics but some visits and page views are not counted by it.There is variation between the google analytics counter and sitemeter and awstats.