jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why are my Hubpage statistics (page counters) not changing?

1. xnotion profile image63
    xnotionposted 7 years ago

Why are my Hubpage statistics (page counters) not changing?

I checked on my Hubs last night. The one had 320 TOTAL views and 15 in the last 24 hours. Today I checked it and the numbers haven't changed. It's the same way for all of my Hubs and totals. They aren't changing, up OR down. Usually I get around 100 or so visitors a day, but none of the statistics for any of the Hubs are changing. They're staying exactly static. I know that there's no way that the total views for 80 some hubs can stay at exactly 100 while the total for all time doesn't change. Is this just some technical error? I rely on my page view counters.

2. surf traveler profile image80
    surf travelerposted 7 years ago

I noticed this morning that my stats didn't seem to be updating. Glad you asked this question, must just be a glitch this morning, give it a day.

3. Csjun89 profile image67
    Csjun89posted 7 years ago

I am having the same problem too, I am sure hubpages will fix it soon!

4. NoRR4Me profile image81
    NoRR4Meposted 7 years ago

There is s system problem with the stats not changing. There are also problems with the search function, etc.

Check out the "Report a Problem or Suggest a New Feature" forum in the forums section. Many other people are reporting having the same problems over there. The problems have been happening since yesterday. Someone with HubPages' staff posted yesterday that they were working on the problem.

You can keep an eye on what's going on by reading the forums. Hopefully, HP staff will post updates there.

5. xnotion profile image63
    xnotionposted 7 years ago

Okay thanks guys! I was just wondering if this was a site glitch or not.

6. Maddie Ruud profile image78
    Maddie Ruudposted 7 years ago

Once again, this was a bug which should now be fixed.  In future, please check the "Report a Problem" forum to see if anyone else has reported the issue already, and add your experience there.  Staff does not regularly check the Questions section for bug reports.

Closed to reply

working