jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

i only seem to get at least 1 to 5 people visiting each of my hubs, and i'm sure

1. Eddy2106 profile image79
    Eddy2106posted 7 years ago

i only seem to get at least 1 to 5 people visiting each of my hubs, and i'm sure that's not the...

right amount of visitors a huber should have. So i ask you, how do i get more vistors, i added my hubs on to google, and have at least 700 or more words on alomst every hub. Is it seo's, or keywords that i'm just not understanding, Help.

2. scramble profile image64
    scrambleposted 7 years ago

I have a handful of visits a day and have also posted links on other sites. I've not gone hardcore into learning how to increase traffic but I'm curious what answers come through.

3. profile image0
    ftch911posted 7 years ago

I'm honestly not sure. My viewing score use to be in the high eighties and early ninety's; so my ranking has dropped significantly, but I think that's because I stopped posting hubs for a while.

4. nifty@50 profile image73
    nifty@50posted 7 years ago

I checked out you hubs and I think that the quality is definitely there! Two things noticed is that all but 1 of your hubs are gaming related. The other thing that I noticed is that you've done 10 hubs in 6 months.
    My favorite subject is cooking. It is something I feel comfortable with. That said, I've steped out of my comfort zone to do: cats, cars, craft vendors, weight control, fast food  and other subjects. In doing this, I have opened my self up to many more different audience groups.
    After I make a new hub my traffic is good for about a week, then it tappers off, so I need to post about once a week. If you post your hubs to Digg & Reddit ( the more social network sites the better ) you'll get extra traffic and higher search engine page rank.

Closed to reply