Have you intercepted any material on whether thought can exist other than bio-me

1. Mentalist acer profile image60
    Mentalist acerposted 7 years ago

Have you intercepted any material on whether thought can exist other than bio-mechanical?

bio-electric or personal theories?

Self-Awareness seems to be a lower order of function than a higher function...

2. lxxy profile image60
    lxxyposted 7 years ago

Wow. I love all these things you ask of me. I believe so. And...hmm...I'll have to see how I can explain that.

The last one was kinda messy. wink

3. Shahid Bukhari profile image61
    Shahid Bukhariposted 7 years ago

First of all ... we have to understand, Thoughts are not Self Originating, Bio-Chemical Impulses ...  we become Aware of ... in our Consciousness.

Thoughts, are the Product of Brain's Processing of the God Granted, Definitive Ideals ... In Brain assisting, the Bonding of the Abstract Idea, with its Substantive Physical ... Unto ... the Paired Singularity, of any Form, in Human Awareness.

The Brain is a "Bio-Chemical and an Electro-Organic Physical Organ" ... It processes Ideals, like the Stomach Processes Foods ... and is connected at all Levels, with the Body's Physical Senses based Perceptions ...

Thus, Brain, assists in Manifesting the "Existence" of Form, in the Human Awareness of Being ... meaning, "In" the Human Mind. Hence, we must understand the difference, that ... The Brain is not the the Human Mind !

Thus, both, Physical Forms, and Abstract Ideals ... as ...Thoughts, or Objects ... Originate, and Exist, within the Human Mind ... In Ideals Boding with the Physical ...In Manifesting a Form, or Forms, Spontaneously and Simultaneously ... This is our Experiential of Reality ...

This experiential of the Existent reality ... is, Life.