jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

can we work together to build our site, and can you help me get things moving.

1. krushizm profile image59
    krushizmposted 7 years ago

can we work together to build our site, and can you help me get things moving.

working together to share the word that knowledge is power

2. profile image0
    twhite94posted 7 years ago

What website are you trying to build? I can try to help with my limited skills, but something is better than nothing. Let me know what you think.

3. wvierra profile image60
    wvierraposted 7 years ago

I also do website design and graphic design, as well as many other things that I will not mention here however, if there is anything I can do to help let me know.

4. krushizm profile image59
    krushizmposted 7 years ago

ready to learn ready to get things moving, ready to make a little money, and share knowledge to others.

5. Cheeky Girl profile image72
    Cheeky Girlposted 7 years ago

Hy krushizm: I have been doing well with a free website I run on weebly.com. The site is just called cheeky girls apartment, I won't link it here, don't wanna be spamming up the works. But it lets me put text, html, google adsense ads, wherever and in whatever way I like. Weebly has been adding tons of recent extra features to this site system they use, and I rate it to be the best on the internet, having been with 5 different "free" web site builders. It also features a blog page.

You are right, knowledge is power, and its great when it - like hub pages - costs nothing to join up, and build and develop, yet so great when the adsense checks start coming in. So I recommend you try that. As to what you want on the site, it's all down to you. I saw your profile, and you have some great hubs. Let me know if you'd like any further help or have questions, okay. Check out the site I have from my profile page, you'll find it down a ways.

Cheers.

working