jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is the minimum I need to earn with Google AdSense to actually get paid?

1. lovebuglena profile image87
    lovebuglenaposted 7 years ago

What is the minimum I need to earn with Google AdSense to actually get paid?

2. besthubs profile image69
    besthubsposted 7 years ago

You need to reach $100 and you will get paid on next month.

3. Pcunix profile image93
    Pcunixposted 7 years ago

And really, that's kind of nasty of Google.  I could see that if they have to mail a check, but if you have given them your bank information for electronic transfer, they really don't need to set it that high.

Imagine the money they earn on all that money, some of which will never be paid out.

Of course YPN did the same thing.  Many of us dropped them as they started to slide and of course we had to leave small amounts of unclaimed money when we did.  I just got my final little deposit from them recently.

I forget what Chitika's minimum is, but I know it is under $100 because it's almost  always less for me, but they still put it in my PayPal every month.

No reason Google couldn't be more reasonable.

4. lovebuglena profile image87
    lovebuglenaposted 7 years ago

So if I have some money earned but never reach $100 does that mean I will never get the money I earned? If so, that is just ridiculous and unfair. I thought the minimum would be $10 or something like that.

5. ankitkaulmachama profile image71
    ankitkaulmachamaposted 7 years ago

After reaching the $100 mark they will verify your earnings and after a successful verification they will send you a check in the next month.

6. davidemorgan profile image56
    davidemorganposted 7 years ago

You can speed up the process considerably by joining the Google affiliate program in addition to AdSense. That way your earnings are combined and it's much easier to reach $100...

http://hubpages.com/hub/Google-Affiliat … out-Faster

working