jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

amazon something wrong

1. denden mangubat profile image75
    denden mangubatposted 7 years ago

amazon something wrong

why my amazon is only 4.00% referral rate even i already refers more than 7?it is stated in my earnings summary that if i refers 7 more products my referral will increase to 6.00%

2. NoRR4Me profile image84
    NoRR4Meposted 7 years ago

I'm not sure I understand your question fully, but here's what I understand about the referrals.

Amazon means "sales". So, if you make 7 sales then your sales commission will increase to 6%.

I think they mean MONTHLY. So, you have to make 7 sales each month. For example they count from July 1 to July 31. If you have sales from last month they're not counting those. They started counting again on July 1st.

3. HealthFreak31 profile image55
    HealthFreak31posted 7 years ago

do you know how i put the amazon add into my website. i already have been aproved

4. Susana S profile image97
    Susana Sposted 7 years ago

It depends what the products are - some have fixed fees. You will only ever get 4% on products in the electronics category and other items such as MP3's are at 10%. Any general items without a fixed percentage will follow the volume based referral fee structure.

Read through their operating agreement and you'll find links to the payment structure.

Closed to reply