jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What to click if there is no "good" or "entertaining?"

1. Teresa Schultz profile image80
    Teresa Schultzposted 7 years ago

What to click if there is no "good" or "entertaining?"

Sometimes I really enjoy reading a hub, but it's not useful, funny, awesome, or beautiful - I just enjoyed it, and would like to click "good" or "entertaining."  I want to click something that really reflects how I feel, so often click the "useful" button and the "vote up" button.  Am I giving the writer enough credit for writing something I enjoyed reading?

2. Simone Smith profile image95
    Simone Smithposted 7 years ago

When I read something that I find to be good and entertaining, I click "awesome" - probably because that's the word that comes out of my mouth when I find something that meets those criteria.

3. profile image0
    ShadowKing!posted 7 years ago

Leave a comment reflecting your emotions to the hub. One of my hub friends, SomewayOuttaHere, does that to my fiction hubs. She simply expresses whatever the hub invoked in her. No matter if it was one or two words, or a few sentences.
    Does that help?

4. RachaelLefler profile image97
    RachaelLeflerposted 6 years ago

When I find something good, I vote it up, and if it was entertaining, I put either "funny", "beautiful" or "awesome", depending on how it was entertaining to me. But you should always leave a comment to say what you think about it specifically. Getting comments on my posts gives me a really warm and fuzzy feeling.

working