jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Would you like to be a member of the Hubpages Tribe?

1. MartyWare profile image58
    MartyWareposted 7 years ago

Would you like to be a member of the Hubpages Tribe?

I am creating a tribe within Hubpages to help others, actually it would help many.  It's all about syndication, By syndicating for others such as commenting, sharing their content on Digg, Facebook, Twitter etc we are helping others get to a larger audience.  Of course this would only work if everyone did it.  Please keep an eye out for it in my up coming Hubs, and if you are interested please come and join in.  There is training going with it, so all can learn, have fun and get more traffic. Have a great day
    Marty Ware
    The SEO DAD

2. ZarkoZivkovic profile image76
    ZarkoZivkovicposted 7 years ago

Nice, this is a great idea. I will keep a look out for your future hubs, but in case we do miss them could you send a mail to all of your followers?

3. wvierra profile image60
    wvierraposted 7 years ago

I never thought of that but hey! I'm in on this whole deal, sounds like fun or at the very least an interesting experiment.

4. MartyWare profile image58
    MartyWareposted 7 years ago

Gidday guys! Fantastic to get some answers. I will email everyone who is following me once the Hubpages Tribe is launched.
    There has been a few starting to syndicate already, which is really awsome.
    Marty Ware

5. Rimzim profile image60
    Rimzimposted 7 years ago

I already join this group
    Thanks for making this tribe smile

6. Billrrrr profile image82
    Billrrrrposted 6 years ago

Count me in on this tribe unless I have to carry a Tomahawk and scalp people.  Well actually I would not mind verbally scalping a few politicians....or at least 'Tar & Feathering' them.

7. jtyler profile image58
    jtylerposted 6 years ago

I suppose I'll participate in this Tribe.

working