jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you respond to comments made on your hubs with another comment, or do you mes

1. Daniel J. Neumann profile image61
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

Do you respond to comments made on your hubs with another comment, or do you message that hubber?

I think I'm starting to realize I should have been doing the former rather than the latter. I guess I'm still a newbie...

2. LillyGrillzit profile image77
    LillyGrillzitposted 7 years ago

I usually comment right after them, and if it is something that I want to say on a more personal note, I go ahead and send them a message.

3. Royalmark profile image61
    Royalmarkposted 7 years ago

Yeah! You reply to the comment but if it's way too personal, I think the latter option comes in best just like Lizzy said

4. mdscoggins profile image83
    mdscogginsposted 7 years ago

I respond to their comment as it is polite to do so and I read it somewhere that it looks good on your profile to have responded to your comments. I know that I like when my comments that I leave someone has a response so I just give that back to my readers as well.

5. telltale profile image75
    telltaleposted 7 years ago

I will make another comment should it be necessary and relevant to the comment.  But if there is something a little more private, I will probably message the person.

working