Political News Question - What is your political news sources and why?

1. KKalmes profile image61
    KKalmesposted 7 years ago

Political News Question - What is your political news sources and why?

I am interested in finding out where political hubbers are getting their news and what sources they trust... and would like to also know if they are using factcheck.org often, seldom, never.

2. John T. profile image56
    John T.posted 7 years ago

I go to Drudgereport, then hotair.com, and then to gatewaypundit. I know what bias I am getting and I take it with a grain of salt, but it is the bias that I lean towards.

3. wingedcentaur profile image83
    wingedcentaurposted 7 years ago

Good Evening KKalmes

I am not a very active "political" hubber. I do have my political views, of course. I find that events (or the perception of events) seem to take place so fast (due to the twenty-four hour, minute-by-minute "news" cycle) that I don't always know how to keep up with the swirl of events.

I like to read history, start at the beginning, as it were, and work my way up to the present. This approach really helps me get a handle on things. But of course I do, vaguely follow the news. NPR is satisfactory, though a bit conservative for me. I like a progressive radio station called WBAI (99.5 where I am).

As for Internet sources, I'll occasionally visit a website called GlobalPost.com -- an online international news magazine and globalresearch.ca sponsored by a Canadian outfit, the Center for Globalization Research, and so on and so forth. But mostly I find reading books the most helpful -- I'm a reader and reading history really does help me orient myself in the news cycle.

Closed to reply