jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Should One Really Bother to Use Competitive High Paying Keywords on One’s Hubs W

1. ngureco profile image81
    ngurecoposted 7 years ago

Should One Really Bother to Use Competitive High Paying Keywords on One’s Hubs When Google Is...

Serving Behavioral Targeted Ads Based on Readers Past Click Streams?

2. Padmanabang profile image55
    Padmanabangposted 7 years ago

Keeping that in mind is good, but payment is based on the advertisers and advertisements placed. Some advertisers offer very low bid in the High paying keywords so that may change time to time.

3. Research Analyst profile image81
    Research Analystposted 7 years ago

My suggestion would be to try and have a mix of competitive and then those that are low hanging fruit keywords. The balance between long tail keyword phrases that bring in lots of traffic along with the narrow niches that get small traffic.

4. dabeaner profile image57
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

Unless Google has changed -- again -- you can specify either behavioral or keyword targeted ads.  At least the last time I checked, some months ago.

For some reason, Google seems to think behaviorally targeted ads are better.  I don't understand why.

And, I think Google's god-like reputation is way over-blown.  Their so-called search engine results (SERP) algorithm is just a fancy high-school in-crowd (clique) analogy.

working