jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you get bored when one person keeps asking questiond on hubpages and wholepag

1. FuzzyCookie profile image81
    FuzzyCookieposted 7 years ago

Do you get bored when one person keeps asking questiond on hubpages and wholepage is filled with

their questions and then it makes us feel that its spam. I mean no offence they may be asking something they want to know but it kinda looks a bit odd to me yikes

2. Nick B profile image81
    Nick Bposted 7 years ago

Wotcha Fuzz.

I get bored when people don't ask questions, but make statements, put questions or answers in text-speak or just type complete drivel.

I guess we ought to be flagging these to the team, but when we're dealing with people whose first language is not English, their poor writing could just be them trying to communicate.

As I put in a previous answer, I have recently been given a hard time for flagging pointless questions or spam and am now keeping well clear, not because I'm scared of the kick up the arse the person concerned threatened to give me, but because the same person started posting negative comments on my hubs too.

Personally, I feel that unless something looks obviously dodgy--like the posts about call-girls, it's probably best to just ignore them.

3. justom profile image72
    justomposted 7 years ago

In America we still pretty much have the right to free speech and I believe no matter how petty or off target you think some ?'s are everyone has the right to speak their mind. If you leave a comment on someone's hub that makes a point (even though you and that person disagree) it shouldn't be construed as a "negative" comment. I post ALL comments, whether folks agree or not.  As always, Peace!!

4. profile image0
    ankigarg87posted 7 years ago

Hi friend i also get bored if same question is repeated on page.but if the person ask differnt questions then no problem.if some problem about the person and questions asked just you have to avoid the questions

working