How to I set-up an ebay account and use it on Hubpages???

1. lilypjmom2122 profile image72
    lilypjmom2122posted 7 years ago

How to I set-up an ebay account and use it on Hubpages???

Applied for one through ebay but confused by the whole process and how to connect it to Hubpages...please help!

2. vydyulashashi profile image58
    vydyulashashiposted 7 years ago

ebay had changed its policies and is no longer accepting the free domains and blogs or even hub pages
    you need your own domain for getting approval of ebay
    so ebay won't work on hubpages..

i hope this is the 100% true regarding ebay,but u said u applied one through ebay.is it a free domain like a blog or squido or is it ur own domain?
    am asking this coz ebay is no longer accepting free sites/blogs

3. jasoncox83 profile image73
    jasoncox83posted 7 years ago

Go to my account, affiliate settings, click Ebay, then edit...There will be a link in the help section for you to sign up with..
    HOWEVER: Please note the following change in Ebay's TOS

eBay Affiliate ID Help

"Note: eBay has changed the terms of their affiliate program, and is not currently approving applications of people that do not operate a site on their own domain. If you have an approved ePN account you can use it on HubPages. If you do not have an ePN account, you are very unlikely to be approved by applying using your presence on HubPages. If you have a site on a domain that you own, we'd suggest applying using that site.

You'll have to sign up for the eBay Partner Network at affiliates.ebay.com. They'll ask you to fill out a series of forms with your name, address, and payment information, and to describe your site. It should just take a few minutes, especially if you follow these steps (will launch in a new tab/window). In order to be approved it's very important that you include accurate contact information, and explain in some detail how you will promote eBay products in your hubs.

After you are signed up, you need to enter a numeric eBay Affiliates Campaign Id (usually a 10 digit number) in the space above. You can create a special campaign just for HubPages, or use the default campaign that comes with your account. Look under the campaigns tab after you've signed in to your eBay Partner Network account."

Hope this helps.

working