Why does HubPages say my hubs have been viewed 77 times thus far today, but my Adsense account...
only shows 16 ad impressions?
An ad impression is how many times your ads have shown up to visitors. Remember 60% of the time your ads will show, while the other 40% HubPages will show their ads. Other factors also can reduce the ad impressions is ad blockers, and similar programs. Your ad impressions will increase, just try and be patient, and promote, promote, promote.
by Nithya Venkat4 years ago
Hubs that do not get featured in HubPages - Are they viewed at all?
by Steve Andrews8 years ago
I have just seen a message posted telling me my hubs have been viewed all those times so I just felt like sharing this achievement and would like to thank you all who have been to my site here!
by ShailaSheshadri10 months ago
I am writing articles for this website since past 3 months. At present, I have 38 featured and published hubs. I have joined for Amazon and google Adsense program. Past two months I earned like very less amount, less...
by dohn1218 years ago
Congrats sexy lady Well deserved and then some!!!
by knslms5 years ago
I have many hubs that are receiving little to no views at all. They are old and I was testing the waters at the time, trying to figure out how to do the hubpages thing. They are not very good and my heart just wasn't in...
by ngureco5 years ago
If 50 Hubs Can Earn You $1 Per Day, Is It Logical 5000 Hubs Can Earn You $100 Per Day?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.