jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Is it cause for concern if hub viewed 100 times in a day but no feedback?

1. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

Is it cause for concern if hub viewed 100 times in a day but no feedback?

I have a new hub that is a day and half old that has had about 100 views but no one has marked useful or interesting or anything. It has been +1 on google and pinned 2 times. Usually a hub gets feedback in the first couple of hours. Does this imply I need to redo some of the hub?

2. Millionaire Tips profile image92
    Millionaire Tipsposted 5 years ago

People from HubPages will comment and click those kinds of buttons, but people who come from outside sources, particularly search engines, may not.  As strange as this experience may seem, it is probably a good thing that you have so many reads without comments, it means that Google is sending you traffic.  At the top of the hub, there is a link that says stats, click on that and you may be able to see where the traffic is coming from.

3. Bretsuki profile image79
    Bretsukiposted 5 years ago

Hello, No there is no need to concern yourself.

I have seen reports that indicate less than 1 in 1000 views of any web page lead to comments or even sales if you are looking to sell items.

Most people don't want to leave a comment one way or another. They want information and to get it quickly. 

That you have had people pin your hub shows you have something they want in your hub. Comments require work and that is too much effort for many on the web.

1. Lipnancy profile image93
      Lipnancyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I so agree. I for one hate making comments on hubs. I would much rather just read and enjoy.